[at-l] Re: youghegheny

On Sun, 8 Jun 1997 Gas@aol.com wrote:

> Galen:  I think you have the wrong person.  I don't recall asking you for
> information nor have I ever been rude to anyone on the list.
>
> Gas

Hmm, well here's what I wrote to you before the last message,
to which you responded

"I live in Maryland, so can I go?"

(I don't have the original message, since I didn't want to reread it and
keep getting pissed off.)

Now, I think you did ask for information, and you were rude.
Wouldn't you agree?

---  old message -------------------------------
On Thu, 5 Jun 1997 Gas@aol.com wrote:

> << I recently returned to the Swallow Falls/ Muddy Creek area.  >>
>
> Galen:
>
> For those of us who don't know, could you tell us where this area is,
> state/county, etc.  Thanks

oops.  I thought everyone else on the list was very experienced (much more
than me, and would know these kinds of things).  At least they sound that
way. :-)

It is in Western Maryland directly to the west of Deep Creek Lake, in
Swallow Falls state park. (I think that's the name.)

I guess I am afraid lots of people will flock there and ruin it.
Please don't.
(probably I should be worried about those not on this list.)
-Galen