[at-l] Keebler report

Finally got another chance to go out for a weekend in celebration of
National Trails Day.  I drove to Blacksburg to meet some friends from school
and we hiked from Kelly's Knob to Dragon's Tooth.  Anyway, we camped one
night with Keebler and Weeble and got to talking.  Keebler said his mom is
on the list and I vaguely remembered her having posted, so I promised to let
her know he is doing well.  They both seemed to be in good shaped and great
spirits.  We had to get off the trail earlier than planned because one of my
companions got blisters from her trail shoes (I'll stick to my Meridians),
and we wound up giving Keebler and Weeble a lot of our extra snack kind of
food.  They were thrilled to have the bananas.  I remain impressed with the
folks who live in SW Virginia.  Hitching into town was no problem and the
people who picked us up were delightful.

Marty
Marty Sinclair
msinclair@computercrafters.com

--"Don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends.
     Tell me where to get more wax."