[at-l] still hiking,slow writing!

  Hey there,

   Contrary to Wingfoots, concluded journal caption, I still intend to send
in my journal, with his cooperation, of course.  Things are going great out
here.  I'm currently through to Troutville, Va, some 700 miles from Springer
Mountain.  I apoligize to all who have been following my journal and to
Wingfoot in particular, but the rigors of hiking the trail has left me little
time to write.  I have been taking daily notes and should have something up
soon,   :)

   Later, The Slyman