[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [at-l] First AT steps.
- Subject: Re: [at-l] First AT steps.
- From: "Thomas B. Greene" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 18:47:43 -0600
1) Somewhere in the Whites circa 1972. All I remember was my father saying something like,
"That trail runs from Georgia all the way to Maine." At six years of age, I was not impressed.
2) Mt. Rodgers/Grayson Highlands circa 1992. Did a loop that involved a couple of miles on
the AT. That's when I decided I was going to do a thru-hike someday.
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *