Re: [at-l] CDT and the Nature Conservancy

> However, the only time that legal actions was threatened against the
hikes was >when they were crossing Nature Conservancy lands.

As a regular supporter of the Nature Conservancy, I have helped buy (in a
small way) several tracts of land. The next time they call asking me to
help save a valuable piece of land, they'll have to tell me exactly who
we're saving this land for. I was unaware of this policy and don't
understand the reasoning. I know on my last hike I only cut down a few
large trees and pulled up no more wild flowers than I could carry. I
don't know who to contact about this "no hiker policy", maybe some of you
do?

woodelf