Re: [at-l] Introduction

Michael Lohman/HNS wrote:

> I have a few early questions on the AT.  We are thinking of
> hiking just a small portion in Maine or New Hampshire in
> the end of June.
>
> Anyone have a favorite spot along this area? How are the
> black biting flies?
>
> Mike
> * From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *

There were so many great segments that I hiked in ME and N.H., but I did
really enjoy Mahoosuc Notch, and the twenty to thirty miles on either
side of the notch too.  I have a feeling that the black flies will be
doing just fine at the end of June--not sure about their human victims
though.  >>evil grin<<

Quid Pro Quo