[at-l] Delaware Water Gap Suggestions

Hello all.
I have been a "lurking" subscriber for several months now, and would like to
first of all say what a pleasure it has been reading the postings and
getting swept away in the journals.  It is a real treat for those of us who
are stuck behind a desk 40+ hours a week.

Secondly, I will be in the Poconos for a few days in July, near the Delaware
Water Gap Rec. Area and would love to get some suggestions for good day
hikes (preferably circuit, and at least partly on the AT) in the area.

Thanks!

Jeff
Alexandria, VA