Re: [at-l] Ohh, to be in Appalachia....(the Gathering)

Dan Gould wrote:

> Biasuki@aol.com wrote:
> > days.  At these presentations you can learn about various trails (PCT,
> > Colorado Trail, CDT are just a few of the ones I attended) from people
>
> I've seen reference to the "CDT" several times.  What/where is this?

The Continental Divide Trail. As the name suggests, it follows the
continental divide - it runs from Mexico to Canada. Alot of sections
from what I understand are still not "official" and have to be traversed
with care.

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven