[at-l] Re: Into the Wild

pete wrote:
>I second that. Just finished "Into Thin Air" and it is one of the best
>climbing adventure books I've ever read. Krakauer can really write.
>Highly recommend him. Am ordering "Into The Wild" tonight.

i have just started "into thin air," and have been following the arguments
over the whole everest debacle since last spring.  krakauer is a great
writer, in my opinion, for this type of story: extremely objective, and
keeps opinions separate from facts.

someone left "into the wild" at the local climbing gym the other night.  i
picked it up to read the jacket, and couldn't put it down - no climbing
that night.

mike
ke kaahawe

hey gweneeth - nothing wrong with a "long" trail name.  try this:  put a
lone wolverine and a black and white cat in a box together, and see who
jumps out first.   :)