[at-l] Updating Names on TD Photos

Thanks to all who supplied names for the Trail Days photos on Milt's
webpage.  He will be updating them soon.  I'm finding it hard to get back
into my routine, have nothing to look forward to now that TD's is over.
 Guess I will have to think seriously about re-joining ALDHA and going to
the Gathering over Columbus Day.  This working for a living and only having
time to hike during my sparse vacations sucks!

Just moaning and groaning today, sorry.

Gweneeth
Lone Wolverine - Felix says my trail name is to long and he's trying to come
up with something better.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Ann Arbor, MI