[at-l] Re: Underwear - what do men do???

> > << So, what do *guys* wear that will dry out over night?
I almost always hike in cycling shorts that are designed to be worn with
*no* underwear.  My primary reason for wearing cycling shorts is the
absence of any belt loops or draw cord that can get bunched up under my
pack belt causing chafing/irritation.  Decent cycling shorts also wick
away moisture pretty effectively.  In *really* wet conditions, if the
chamois liner were to get soaked, it would probably be uncomfortable and
take a while to dry, but in 850+ miles of section hiking I've yet to
have a problem with this.

Big Blue Frog
...one section at a time...