Re: [at-l] Trail Days Photos

Did anybody else get these two messages in a row and laugh their heads off?
I'm still cleaning up the coffee I spilled...

At 08:59 AM 5/29/97 -0400, Milt Webb, IQ Software wrote: (re:  what he wears
at night)

At 09:24 AM 5/29/97 EDT, Gweneeth Conklin wrote:

>Milt Webb of IQ Software was kind enough to put photos on his website for
>all of us to enjoy.

So much for my image of "Uncle Milt"...

:) Happy day,
Poohbear
Jennifer Delia Sawyer	|	"Be the best you can be
Hall Director		|	in the place that you are;
Department of Residential Life	|	and be kind.
University of New Hampshire	|	Kind to yourself,
Durham, NH  03824		|	Kind to others and
(603) 862-3812		|	Kind to the land."
jdsawyer@hopper.unh.edu	|		-- Helen Neering