[at-l] TrailDays photos

Thanks Gweneeth for those pics - it really is great to be able to put faces
to the names of some of the regulars to the list.

Following my husband's hike is made much easier by reading all the mail and
now seeing the photos...

A number of people here (Cape Town, South Africa) make regular enquiries
about Lionel's progress and I'm able to report much more accurately on
conditions and what he's facing through the journals and letters.

So thanks again to both to the list and to you.
Much enjoyed

Pat