[at-l] lost e-mails

Hey folks, I need some favors. My server (or mailbox) had some problems
yesterday and I lost all mail from mid-afternoon yesterday to 9:00 a.m.
this morning. Is there an easy way for someone to send me the posts,
perhaps the digest form? If so, I'd appreciate it. Also, anyone who sent
me personal mail in the same time frame, please resend it. Also, did
anyone else get a huge file sent to them yesterday?

Sorry!!! (Shoulda paid that bill I guess)

--
Felix

Now with FICTION!!! http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html