[at-l] Trail Days Photos

Milt Webb of IQ Software was kind enough to put photos on his website for
all of us to enjoy.  So much has been said about the Trail Days experience
and most :) of it was true.  At first I wondered which TD's Felix and
Woodelf went to but then I considered the source of the information.....:):)
   This was more like a family reunion but one in which you genuinely like
your family.

After Trail Days, I went to my property in NC for a week and hiked my legs
off.  Hence the delay in getting these pictures out.  I would like to thank
everyone at TD for making it a memorable experience.  I also want to give a
special thanks to Mike Henderson for being so kind as to give me the shirt
off his back:).  My co-workers are coveting the sweatshirt.  I've decided to
adopt Mr. & Mrs. Felix, but don't expect any inheritance.  They are the
nicest couple!!!  Everyone that I met from At-L has a special place in my
memory.  It's no wonder this is the best list ever established.

     http://www.mindspring.com/~mfw/gweneeth/traildays.html

If I've labeled the pictures incorrectly please forgive me, it was all done
from memory.  Let me know the corrections and I'll pass them along to Milt.

See ya on the AT

Gweneeth
Ann Arbor, MI
Lone Wolverine