[at-l] Crampton Gap to Harpers Ferry

Planning to backpack to Harpers Ferry on Saturday, Ann and I stayed at the
Crampton Gap shelter in MD on Friday with WildBore and friend and two locals,
one of whom saws logs so well he should be clearing blowdowns.

WildBore's cranking out 20 mile days. We saw in the shelter book that Cruise and
Maggot were still on the move. We talked to them last week south of Snicker's
Gap. Everyone's got Lekis except us as we hike sections.

Tonto