Re: [at-l] Picture of Chase

Michael,

	I am glad that picture is better than the one I just got back. My
brother and I have been saying how commical I look in my latest hiking
atire. I have gone from drab wool cloths to a purple t-shirt with blue
long  johns and shorts with either a light blue balacava or that green
"O R" rain hat. It seems awfull flashey for me but it is the most
comfortable and quite practicle. My choices of color were limited by the
fire sale at Sierra Trading Post.

chase

--
:-)