Re: [at-l] Teeth

> >Did anyone happen to find my false teeth at Trail Days? I loaned them
> >a guy who was gonna leave 'em in the Men's room at the pool.
> >Felix
>
> I think I saw them,  the guy with the stick had them. They were hanging
> beside the doll head under the Confederate Flag fragment just above that
> rail road spike. I thought I recognized them but just figured you'd
> traded them for one of those broken toys on the stick. I'm leaving
> Thursday afternoon for a section hike and will be eating freezdried meals
> so I wont need mine, you can use them till I get back if you like. Just
> don't brush them I don't want the gold ones falling out.

Oh, those were your's, Felix?  Shoot.  The guy that owned the stick that
Woodelf saw them on needed some water, so I traded.  But then later in the
night, I needed beer (I had plenty of water) so I traded them for a six of
Sam Adams.  I wish I'd known they were yours.  I'd have held out for a six
of Guinness or Bass.  ;-)

Waterboy Ga->Me '99 (hopefully)

--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
schuyler@rrinc.com              1872 Pratt Drive Suite 1200