[at-l] Update: AT 2 Meter Repeater Guide

Hello All,

	I received the attached message and wanted to share it with the
hikers who use the Appalachian Trail 2 Meter Repeater Guide.  Thanks to
Don Swain N1WMT for the update.....

	For you who don't know. I wrote this free guide for hikers who are
also Amateur "Ham" Radio operators.  Following the AT state by state while
hiking south -> north the guide uses the Appalachian Trail Data Book, by
the ATC, for reference points. If you are unable to use a website send me
an email for a copy of the guide.  Your feedback on the guide is welcome
and needed for future versions.

	The Appalachian Trail 2 Meter Repeater Guide v1.2 is free to
everyone and can be found at:

	Kathy Bilton's Appalachian Trail Home Page
	(http://www.fred.net/kathy/at/hamguide.html).
	Look in the "Advice for Hikers" section.

	Appalachian Long Distance Hikers Association (ALDHA)  Home Page.
	(http://www.connix.com/~aldha)

Support hiking clubs

Beau Bushor N1MJD
  "bleeder guy"