[at-l] Update: AT 2 Meter Repeater Guide

Hello All,

	I received the attached message and wanted to share it with the
hikers who use the Appalachian Trail 2 Meter Repeater Guide.  Thanks to
Don Swain N1WMT for the update.....

	For you who don't know. I wrote this free guide for hikers who are
also Amateur "Ham" Radio operators.  Following the AT state by state while
hiking south -> north the guide uses the Appalachian Trail Data Book, by
the ATC, for reference points. If you are unable to use a website send me
an email for a copy of the guide.  Your feedback on the guide is welcome
and needed for future versions.

	The Appalachian Trail 2 Meter Repeater Guide v1.2 is free to
everyone and can be found at:
	Kathy Bilton's Appalachian Trail Home Page
	Look in the "Advice for Hikers" section.

	Appalachian Long Distance Hikers Association (ALDHA)  Home Page.

Support hiking clubs

Beau Bushor N1MJD
  "bleeder guy"
Burlington, Vermont