[at-l] Re: AT-L Logo

>Somehow I keep missing how to get or even see the At-L logo. Could
>somebody direct me, please? Thanks.
>
>Have been appreciating all the trail days stories--creative, serious,
>etc. They've really given a good sense of what it felt like to be there.
>Am looking forward to going myself next year--if Damascus is still in
>existence after this year, that is!
>
>Sally

Yes, I think we left it in good order. <G> We got out of there without
anyone taking names, despite the dogs...

A few of our resident artists came up with logos last year, and we voted on
one for a patch. Needles was in charge of it but he's on the trail right
now. The logo chosen for use was Diana's (Raven). Perhaps someone could
post the site where it's at again? Needles said the cost of patches would
be too high, about $12 each, but Chase thought that using the new ATC
t-shirt deal we might be able to get a bunch of AT-L t-shirts printed up
with the logo.

Sandy

GA->ME 1999	<downs@nb.net>	Visit Cyberwall! http://www.nb.net/~downs