[at-l] Re: Trail days

Gar-bear commented:

> 1.they seem young. (maybe im getting old).

I'm older than I look! :)

> 2.a lot of smokers.

I thought this was odd. But whatEVer!

> 3.too many pierced body parts

Heheheh. Sorry. I guess Needles and I together was too much! :)

> 4.more tatoos than I would have thought

see #3

> 5.dread locks

after 4 days without a shower I was considering it!

> 6.middle class college accents

uh-huh

> 7.very white

um... i was very PINK by sunday. hehe. ouch.

> 8.way more walkmans than I would have thought

too heavy!

> 9.not enough old guys

define old. everyone seemed young even if they were over 30. or 40. etc,
etc...

> 10.friendly enough

yup

> 11.courteousness (they picked up the balloon parts after the water
> balloon fight)

i wished more people would have picked up dog poopies tho!

> 12.serious partiers

eh. only by association. "they all look like meteors, man!"

> 13.not such gear heads after all.

shhh! don't let out the secret!!!

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu