RE: [at-l] White Mountain National Forest User Fees (fwd)

I ran into this also.  I spoke to a AMC rep. at the Franconia Notch
info. center and she told me that 100% of the fees are going directly
back into trail maintenance, unlike the Hut fees.  My impression is that
the parking permits will be enforced Memorial Day Weekend or sometime
after.  She also told me that you can register two vehicles per permit.

Dave Kosicki