[at-l] Re: at-l-gallon jugs of water

> Planning on a 15 day hike from Boiling Springs to Delaware Water Gap

:) (Also gallon jugs of water at strategic points is a real
> nice touch!)

I  know you're joking, but I came across just such a thing last
fall.  I was hiking a section N from Bear Mt NY in Sept.  A few
mountains N of RPH shelter, I got to the top of the mountain and
found 2 big jugs of water (5 gallons each I believe).  And there was
a sign that said "Supermarket Springs".

And a very nice surprise it was.

Bob Shroy