[at-l] Re: WMNF

Michael Poirier wrote:

> unfortunately, the fee thing is for real for the entire White MTNs......not
> sure where to obtain the parking "permits" either........
> Maine Rune
> S to K '96

If the fee thing is in force right now, could someone out there let me
know ASAP.  I was told it wasn't starting 'til June, 1997, but we're
heading out to the Great Gulf Wilderness this Friday and I need to know
before we go.  No one at the AMC was able to help me when I called.
They didn't know for sure, so if anyone does know, I'd appreciate some
feedback, like where to get the permits, etc.  (Does group size matter?
There are only 5 of us going.)

Thanks.  Cheryl Bigelow