[at-l] North Face Tourlight Sleeping Bag

Wow!  What a bag.  Used it this past weekend up in the mountains
near Brevard, NC (sorry -- I missed Trail Days).  It got down to 10
below COLD -- but not quite freezing -- and this baby was warm and
comfortable.  Less than 2 lbs total weight.  I now have MUCH
confidence that this bag will be all I need this summer.  It's so
light I couldn't tell if anything was touching me while in it.
Every time I turned, I had to reach out and feel it to make sure it
was there.  Maybe I'm just not used to lightweight bags.  Whatever
the case, I'm glad I have this one.

One drawback:  there is NO zipper guard on the inside of the bag.
The zipper is metal.  If you turn just right, you'll get a jolt of
"ice" on your shoulder!  Any suggestions on how to correct this?

Jim