Re: [at-l] pack list

I understand the lobster, but what's the other stuff for.  (:{)]]
There's a guy hiking with a gorilla mask and some of the hats would make
Dr. Suess fell at home.
After seeing some massive thru-hiker packs that would require truck
scales to weigh, your pack seems quite reasonable. You can shave some
ounces off the personal stuff if you want to, I figure a half pound of
ladies underwear to be about a dozen :) How many pots in that cook set, I
get by with one 2 qt. for 2 people most of the time.
I'm sure this comment is not really valuable, but I wanted to start my
100 hours of "community service" as soon as possible.

woodelf