Re: [at-l] traildays

On Sun, 18 May 1997 14:31:09 -0400 JSR@webtv.net (Trudy M Eagan) writes
 tell us more!  Jail huh?
>Wonderful.   Trudy

The paper only mentioned the list once or twice. Nobody could remember
the names of everyone on the list so some of you are ok. I saw a sleeping
bag get stufedf in 12.2
seconds and WaterBoy won a new MountainSmith pack, the arrest warrant
said something like rigged contest and a mention of some sort of bribery.
Maybe when he gets out he'll give us the whole story. There were a lot of
list people there, some may have survived. I'm certain the judge will see
most of the charges against the others were fabricate by the arresting
officers and allow bail. So they can defend themselves if they're
released on Monday. But as for me I only borrowed it, I was gonna take it
back.......honest.

woodelf

P.S. Anyone curious about who was there?