Re: [at-l] Howdy Trail DAzE!!!!

Hey JW!!  Welcome aboard!   Good to hear from you.  I couldn't make Trail
Days either... Mud Puppy flew down to GA and is going up with Troll...  lots
of our class of 96 will be there from what i hear.  You can send a greeting
athiker@damascus.org      and put in the subject field   For AT Hiker
(hiker's name)
and they will print it out at the town hall and post it.  I sent one to Mud
Puppy to greet the whole gang but will send one today to AT Hiker Class of 96
and hopefully be able to bring a few smiles and memories back.  :-)   Take
care!!

Morning Glory