[at-l] AT-L postings reach wide audience, shock and dismay all

Has anyone seen the latest edition of the Trailway News magazine?  In
addition to several other "technology"-oriented articles, including a nice
piece from David Appell on the ramifications of cyber-hiking, are a random
jumble of anonymous postings from AT-L circa March.  A quick browse of this
abstract art produced a severe feeling of deja-vu, and a big "oh-oh" upon
seeing a quip of my own in there.  Just to make it official, using saplings
as hiking sticks is okay in my book so long as the killer is following
explicit orders from a higher authority.
- Blister>Free, from my keyboard into the public domain...