[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] from the trail: nater says hi!
- Subject: [at-l] from the trail: nater says hi!
- From: email@example.com (Nathaniel Young)
- Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 12:09:13 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
back in civilization for a while, i figure i should say hey.
i first want to thank lamar powell for the ride to springer. you have no
idea how much i appreciate that.
and now on to business. i left springer on april 4. been hiking since.
been loving every single step of it too! got here (damascus)
today, may 16. important stuff; started with trail runner's, threw them
away in hot springs and have been hiking in tevas since. I'll probably
get some new shoes here in town. i've only seen one umbrella, lot's of
dogs, and billions of beans. :0)
once again, thanx for all the info, perhaps you'll get another update
down the trail.
who now has the trailname of firebird
life is what happens when you are making other plans, or in my case,
not making plans.
(i know, it's rather well used, that's why i personalized it :0)
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *