[at-l] Ducttape and Moleskin

Thanks to everyone who replied about the ducttape vs. moleskin and
particularly to Jim Hill(Greenfoot) who expanded on when to use ducttape.
Appreciated that advice as I don't think I would have liked to put it on a
really hot spot and then have to rip it off and make it worse.  Sounds like
a good preventative at the beginning of a hike if one has certain areas that
always get torched (as I do with callouses on the sides of both of my big
toes).  Will have to try this out in the next few days and will pass along
my findings.
Thanks again.
P.S. What is 100 mph tape?

Mark and Janet Holmes-Innkeepers- Fox Hill Inn,Troutdale,VA(1-800-874-3313)
GA-NH '95  PA+NH-ME '97
http://members.tripod.com/~Mark_Holmes/AT.html
Provider of shuttles in SW VA