[at-l] TNF Tourlight Sleeping Bag

It arrived yesterday!  I broke down and spent the bucks for something
I'm only hoping I get to use more.  Total weight: 1 lb, 14 oz (+/- a
few grams).  PolarGuard 3D.  Rated at 35 degrees.  $165 from
Campmor.  I'm 6'3" and can stretch out to the max without
restriction.  It stuffs down to just a tad bigger than a football but
still small enough to be used as one (I like my gear to have more
than one use).  I'll be testing it out in the mountains near Brevard
this weekend (testing it as a sleeping bag -- it has already passed
the football test).  I'll report back then how "cool" (warm) this bag
is.

Jim