[at-l] Need Ride to Trail Days, Damascas

    CAN I GET A MIRACLE?

    I'm a junior in high school and my class and I have just
returned from 2 months hiking a stretch of the Trail.  I would
like to go to Trail Days in Damascas, VA this weekend and need
a ride.  I'm willing to help with gas.  I am in New Paltz, New
York which is about 20 miles north of Bear Mountain.  If I
could get a ride with you, please contact me at my school,
The Academy of New Paltz, (914) 255-4262 and ask for Julia.

Thanx -Julia