[at-l] Trail Days

I hope, I hope, I hope, I can get all my work done and my boss changes her
mind so I can leave here on Friday at 2:00 for Damascus.  I'm planing on
being there for the Sat and Sun festivities.  I'll be wearing my Michigan
t-Shirt, or sweatshirt depending on the air temperature.  I'll sign in at
the AT-L board but feel free to introduce yourself if you spot me.  I'm
really excited about meeting so many of the list participants and the
thru-hikers.  See ya'll soon!!

Gweneeth
Lone Wolverine
Ann Arbor, MI