[at-l] VT/NH on Memorial Day

Hi everyone,

This is more a question for the residents of the abovementioned states.
What's the climate like in VT/NH during this time of year?  Are the bugs
out yet?  Are you getting lots of rain?  My wife and I are planning on
spending the long weekend on the AT in VT or NH or even ME (love those
abbreviations) and would like a little input if possible from someone more
experienced than us.  We appreciate it very much.  Sorry for cluttering up
the list.  Feel free to respond privately.  Thanks in advance,

Jason