Re: [at-l] Goin Nuts In Chicago

Jan, hold on a minute...

On Sun, 11 May 1997, bob & jan wrote:
> ... received a request to omit my notations from Bob's journal...I aim
> to please, you got it.

What's wrong with Jan's notes? I didn't find any problem with her
comments.. Was this a request from one person, or a majority. Everyone
should be thanking Jan for her efforts to make the journals available.

> Separation of Jesus from Bob's journal?!?... Yup!...I got the picture...

What's the big deal? Come on folks, we got other fish to fry.

 -Milt

* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *