[at-l] Re: Hermann Hesse & Hiking

 --
> mailto:kreider@erols.com
> http://www.erols.com/kreider

	He certainly did a lot of it -- like most Swiss
and Germans of his generation. Most of his essays and
probably many of his letters must've been translated by
now. And I wouldn't be surprised if there've been a
couple of dissertations on Hesse and hiking ...

RR Neuswanger, PhD, NRA Life      Fight spam, the cholesterol
Balto-Fennic & Germanic           of the Internet! see
AcqBibSuppProj (ABSP)             http://spam.abuse.net
Library of Congress, Washington, DC 20540-4120
                    I speak for me.  Only.