[at-l] Re: Jeremy Reiter

For those keeping up with Jeremy, I just got this from his girl friend

Hi Lamar - i know this is a bit of a delayed reply. i check email once
every month or two. jeremy made it to Springer and just left Hot Springs
today. he's doing really well - i saw him in Fontana Village a few weeks
ago. he's also actually sticking to his schedule, so here it is.

MAY 5:  HOT SPRINGS
   Elmer Hall (The Inn at Hot Springs)
   1 Walnut Street
   Hot Springs, NC 28743
   (704) 622-7206

MAY 20:  DAMASCUS
   Mt. Rogers Outfitters
   110 Laurel Avenue
   Damascus, VA 24236
   (540) 475-5416

MAY 26:  RURAL RETREAT
   VA 683/I-81/Atkins
   The Village Motel
   P.O. Box 160
   Rt. 2
   Rural Retreat, VA 24368
   (540) 783-5811
   *date the package

JUNE 2:  PEARISBURG
   Rendezvous Motel (Buck and Brenda)
   Rt. #1, Box 8
   Pearisburg, VA 24134
   (540) 921-2636

JUNE 9:  CLOVERDALE
   US 220/VA 816/Cloverdale
   Cloverdale, VA
   ZIP=24077
   (540) 992-2334

JUNE 17:  TYRO
   C&C Grocery (Bobby and Wanda Campbell)
   Va. 56
   Tyro, VA 22976
   UPS only???

JULY 12:  DUNCANNON
   Doyle Hotel
   7-9 Market Street
   Duncannon, PA 17020
   (717) 834-3020

JULY 17:  PORT CLINTON
   Port Clinton, PA       OR        Port Clinton Hotel (Helen Carbaugh)
   ZIP=19549                        PA. 61 or Box 46
   (215) 562-3787                   Port Clinton, PA 19549
                                    (610) 562-3354
                                    UPS or FedEx???

JULY 22:  DELAWARE WATER GAP
   PA 611/Delaware Water Gap
   Delaware Water Gap, PA
   ZIP=18327
   (717) 476-0304

AUGUST 5:  KENT
   CONN 341/Kent
   Kent, CT
   ZIP=06757
   (860) 927-3435

AUGUST 10:  TYRINGHAM
   Jerusalem Road/Tyringham
   Tyringham, MA
   ZIP=01264
   (413) 243-1225

AUGUST 26:  HANOVER
   Hanover, NH
   ZIP=03755
   (603) 643-4544

SEPTEMBER 7:  GORHAM
   Gorham, NH       OR       The Barn c/o The Orso's (Ron and Maggie)
   ZIP=03581                 P.O. Box 267 or 55 Main Street
   (603) 466-2182            Gorham, NH 03581
                             (603) 466-2271

SEPTEMBER 19:  CARATUNK
   US 201/Caratunk   OR      Rivers and Trails Cabins (Steve Longley)
   Caratunk, ME              Rivers and Trails, Rt. 201
   ZIP=04925                 The Forks, ME 04985
   (207) 672-3416            (207) 663-4441
                             UPS only???

********i hope this is all right. for the dates with two addresses,
jeremy
has not decided where to pick things up at yet. he'll let everyone know.
for addresses which have the "ZIP=", these are for post offices, and you
address them
                 Jeremy Reiter
                 General Delivery
                 Caratunk, ME 04925
for example. And be sure to write "Please Hold for Thru-Hiker" on letters
and packages. That should be everything. Let me know if you need anything
else. I'm also planning on visiting him the weekend of May 30th, if you
have anything you'd like to give hime. Whatever. Bye!   Heather