Re: [at-l] Sneakers

  Andy (Brown Hawk) writes:
     > I'm interested in finding out the other types of sneakers that other
     > sneaker hikers wear and any other positives as well as negatives of
     > sneaker hiking.

       In my 96' thru hike i used New Balance 555 Trail shoes from Bear
Mountain, NY to Hanover, NH.  I found them to be very comfortable and quite
adequate.  I did opt to go back to my LL Bean boots for the Whites and the
rest of the Trail to K.  There is quite a difference in the weight of each
step.   :-)

Morning Glory     GA>ME96