Re: [at-l] road to Deep Gap, NC

On Thu, 8 May 1997, Oscar Mills wrote:

> > 1) Is this road easily traveled by a car/pickup?

> Joey Parker wrote...
> I've been dropped off at Deep Gap twice and the road was in good
> condition both times.  It is a ok road to go by car the times I wnt.

The last time I was at Deep Gap there were all sorts of cars, including a
Lexus and a Mercedes... I hiked in via the Kimsey Cr. Trail from the
campground so I can't say much about the road condition. You should be
able to get there in any vehicle...

I will say those long, one-lane gravel roads make me crazy when you meet
someone coming toward you...

Oh yeah, hi everyone - been out of town (business, not hiking...)

Milt