[at-l] Re: Sneakers

I use Nike Pegasus to do most of my hiking in. The positives are as you
stated. The negatives are I have to be more careful about mud puddles, and
I seem to have more control with boots in steep off trail downhills.
Another positive is getting the good natured flack from my hiking partners
for hiking in running shoes. Some of them can't believe it.
Mike Lain