Re: [at-l] Boiling water and moth balls!

Felix wrote:

> Diana ^(raven)^ wrote:
> >
> > Cool - I'll be there too! I'll be the wacky girl with black and red
> > hair. red like a strawberry, not like a natural redhead. who knows, but
> > then it might even be florescent pink! :)
>
> I thought I was going to be the wacky girl with black and red hair. I
> hope we don't clash... :-)

ok... i can be the wacky girl with *black and red* hair and you can be
the wacky girl with *red and black* hair. that way we'll complement each
other instead of clash with each other. ;)

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven