Re: [at-l] Re: Try it, you'll like it

> Jan Kerns wrote:
> >
> > Came up with a different way to eat my Raman Noodles and peanut butter.  I
> > love my Raman Noodles!!  And I love my peanut butter.

Believe it or not, Raman Noodles are great just as they are, dry and
crunchy, spread with peanut butter!! (I mix my peanut butter with honey
at about half and half so it's smooth and creamy not 'chokey') I came up
with the dry Raman thing on my '95 thru-hike one afternoon having run
out of the usual lunch/snack foods. You really should drink lots of
water with it though so as not to dehydrate your body trying to
rehydrate the noodles!

--Tracy