[at-l] Vasque Boots

I just bought a pair of Vasque Trekkers.  Their new to the market, but
are billed as the replacement to the "thru hiker".   I can't wear them.
They have one of those lacings down to the toe.  One of the gommets on
the right shoe pinches my toes with each step.  Now if this happens in
the livingroom, I'm betting it will happen on the trail.

My questions are :

Has any one used this type of lacing, and, are you having a problems
with them?

Do you think this will work out as the leather loosens?

Does anyone wear the thru-hiker and what do you think of them?

Thanks !!!!!!!!!

t.

--

Tom Fort