[at-l] ans. to Felix

Sorry Felix, I didn't explain my address.  On webtv you can use up to 6
addresses.  I needed them when I was on the garden mailing list.  Now I
have the three trail list on separate addresses.
Oh yeah, my paranoia concerning nude hiking comes from time spent
working in the er, in the mental ward, in the nursing home.  When people
start taking their clothes off, watch out.  My experience only.  I am
much much happier working as a gardener.  People are stressful to some
degree.  I loved it that there were so many hikers now and so many of
them women.  I hope things don't get  out of hand and the women get
discouraged from making the journey.  Some day I very much want to have
my  turn to, section, through, slackpack, whatever.  Just want to hike.
Trudy