[at-l] my opinion, & so long, and thanks . . . .

he without sin, cast the first stone.

whether it's nude hiking, the meaning of the term "thru-hiker", whether
or not this is all "dribble", or whatever anyone thinks or does, except
for violent crime, theft, or using money and/or power to get their own
way over other individuals, then what somebody else does is no bodies'
business, but that individual's.  Unless there is someone perfect on this
planet that is capable of judging our belief's and actions, then we
should just worry about our own action's, and let other's worry about
their's.

I'm leaving NJ, and the internet tomorrow, in preparations for my
thru-attempt ;^) of the AT.   Follow my ramblings on trailplace.com.  I
like to thank everybody on both lists.  The AT internet community is my
home away from the trail.  Love ya'll.

have fun,

kurt

There are times, sir, when men of good conscience can not blindly follow
orders.
-Jean Luc Picard