Re: [at-l] Nudity

Diana ^(raven)^ wrote:

> Just a minor point here. I'm "one of those" people. I AM PAGAN (don't
> call me new age, tho! :P ). I do worship nature and mother earth, but AS
> CREATOR. Just because we're not christian doesn't mean we don't have
> values or morals. In fact, most of the pagans i know have very strong
> values. I'm not bashing christianity (my family is catholic), i'm just
> making a point. we all share a profound respect for the earth and
> keeping her healthy and alive: i think that is something *all hikers,*
> whatever religion they are, should share!
>
> --

Diana (et al):

A few years ago we were looking for day care for our then-3-year-old.
When my wife and I first met with the director of the local high-quality
day care center, we were very concerned that the center was part of a
Christian church. We told her that we were pagans, and she asked, with a
perfectly straight face, "Small-p pagans or capital-P Pagans?"

I knew then that we had found the right place.

Ken