[at-l] Peggy

Hi Gang,

	Well I am glad Peggy has once again been removed from a trail shelter.
The national forest rules say camping is limited to 14 days in any one
spot. Peggy or anyone else can easily live all year in the woods.
If she had at least moved around more often she would not have been such
a bother. She seems to be intelgent, always up on current affairs.
Perhaps when she returns to the Appalacian Trail she will be a little
more thoughtful of the facilities so that she will be able to remain in
the forest as long as she likes. There are a thousand places to camp,
forever. I think shelter stays shold be limited to one or two days.

chase
--
http://www.neocomm.net/~cdavidso/chat.html    New and Improved  :-)
http://www.neocomm.net/~cdavidso              and possibly working