[at-l] plans

     I tried to send this the other day, but I had trouble with the server
or the address or something.  I'll be flying into Harrisburg on the
18th of May at 10:30pm.  So to save $$$ on a motel room I figured
that I'd be better off trying to bribe a cab driver to run me out to
the truckstop in Dunncannon.  If the weather is right I might just
fill my fuel bottle and boogie on up the hill for a little night
hike. So I hope to see some of you out there.
It was good to hear that Slowpoke is still at it, I will probably
catch him in NY or Conn. I spent a memorable evening with him at
Morland Gap shelter waiting out a nasty hail storm last spring.  That
old guy hikes on icecream power. Yee-haw!   Thanks to all who
E-mailed me back trying to help with my dilemma.

                                                           The Mapman

PS Yankee Highlander if your out there I hope you got my snail-mail.
Also I'll be taking a maildrop in Veron, NJ.  Thanks again for the
letter.