[at-l] Re: Nudity

If God had intended us to wear clothes, we would not have
been born in our birthday suits. :-)

Not a nudist (but I have been known to go skinny dipping).

On one trip with our Girl Scout troop to NYC, they all wanted to see
what a prostitute looked like. Unfortunately not very hard to comply
with the request. Part of growing up is learning to deal with reality.

There are several nudist groups that belong to the NY-NJ Trail
Conference.  When they applied for membership, they were asked several
questions by members, e.g. Aren't brambles a problem?  To which the
reply was we may be nudists, but we aren't stupid.  There are
certainly members who are offended, as there are those offended by
having gay groups.  We have always claimed that we have a Normal Award
that we are looking for someone qualified to be the first recipient.